WATER UNDERFLOOR HEATING
ADVANTAGES OF USING A WATER BASED UNDERFLOOR HEATING SYSTEM
Water may be heated very efficiently using one or more heat sources at a fraction of the price of electrical underfloor heating.
Underfloor heating is the best form of heating available with no dust particles being moved around the house. No electromagnetic fields such as in electrical underfloor heating.
Water underfloor may be controlled via a simple wired thermostat controller to a sophisticated wireless system that controls the heat throughout the home all year round. The system needs no constant intervention and once programmed will give your home comfort all year round.
The water underfloor heating may be adapted, using heat pumps, to be used for cooling during summer time. The system may be integrated to provide hot water for domestic use, water underfloor heating, pool and Jacuzzi heating, Hydronic heated towel rails, Fan Coil Units and Radiators.
COMPONENTS OF THE HYDRONIC UNDERFLOOR HEATING SYSTEMS USED BY ECOSMART™
Water heating options
- Herz Boilers making use of biomass such as wood logs, wood chips or wood pellets.
- Fire Places closed combustion with water heat exchangers or back boilers using either wood logs or wood pellets.
- Solar Vacuum Tube or Flat Plate collectors
- Samsung Heat Pumps
- Austria Email Geysers and Buffer Tanks with guarantees up to 10 years.
- Solartherm Geysers with PEX Lining and Ten Year Guarantee.
Underfloor heating PEX pipes
- PEX and PERT pipe with Oxygen Barrier Layer imported from Germany.
- Herz Manifolds in Brass imported from Austria.
- Thermostats wired or Remote imported from Germany.
- The Thermostats have the capability of being accessed via Laptop, I pad or Smartphone.
- Wilo Brass or Stainless Steel Circulating Pumps.